This recipe does not require any skills at all.
Every single one of you are capable of making this delcious healthy snack!
Strawberry Chia Puree
1. Pour coconut meat, coconut water, lemon juice, a pinch of himalayan pink salt and 2 capsules of probiotic powder into a small blender.
2. Blend until smooth and set aside or refrigerate.
3. Mix strawberries with coconut flower and use a hand blender or fork to make a puree.
4. Soak chia seeds in water for around 10 minutes until it turns into a gel paste.
5. Then combine the strawberry puree in the soaked chia seeds and stir well.
6. Serve the chia mixture as the base and pour coconut yogurt on top.
7. Add granola on top to decorate (optional).