Acai Berry Mulled Tea
Dec 02,2019 05:03:13 PM
As winter starts to mount up, and the temperature drops we naturally turn to our favorite Christmas drink- mulled wine! But rather than racking up extra calories before fitting into your new years dress why not replace it with a healthier- ACAI BERRY MULLED TEA!
- 2 tea bags (black tea, rooibos, green tea or decaffeinated herbal berry tea)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 5 whole cloves
- 1 whole star anise
- 2 tbsp of Superfood Lab Organic Acai Berry Powder
- 4 cups (1 L) boiling water, plus more for warming the tea pot.
- Place a small amount of boiling water in the tea pot to warm it up. Discard.
- Add tea bags, cinnamon, cloves and star anise to the tea pot
- Add 2 tbsp of Superfood Lab Organic Acai Berry Powder
- Add the 4 cups (1 L) of boiling water and stir.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes and remove the teabags. Let steep for 2 minutes longer and serve immediately.
Oct 25,2020 10:24:13 PM
Sep 27,2020 07:06:52 PM
Aug 31,2020 07:09:23 PM
Jun 24,2020 04:39:55 PM
Jun 04,2020 03:22:47 AM