Berry and Acai Powder Smoothie
Dec 02,2019 05:25:46 PM
Makes 1 large glass
– 1 ripe banana
-1/3 of a cup of blueberries
-1/3 of a cup of strawberries
– 1/2 a cup of kale leaves (remove the hard parts of the stalks)
– 1/4 of a cup of almond milk or water
– 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed
– 1 tablespoon of hemp powder
– 1 tablespoon of Superfood Lab chia seeds
– 3 tablespoon of Superfood Lab Acai berry powder
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
This might seem like a long list, but it’s not as complicated or challenging as it looks! I keep all the ingredients (except the fruit & kale) in a cupboard above my blender and just throw it all in together every morning, really it’s no hassle at all, don’t worry!
Simply place all the ingredients in a blender together, removing the banana from the peel first of course, then blend into a delicious mix. Depending how liquid you like your smoothie, you may want to add a little more water.
If you’re craving a crunch then sprinkle some extra chia seeds, oats and hemp seeds on the top.