Cashew Chocolate Coconut Cookies
Dec 02,2019 05:35:42 PM
Make a hearty snack with our Superfood Lab Raw cashews for your Cashew Chocolate Cookies, ideal for tea time with the girls!
Original recipe makes 4 dozen
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 5 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups chopped Superfood Lab Raw Cashew Nuts
- 1 cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and pink himalayan salt, stir into the creamed mixture until well blended. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and Superfood Lab Raw Cashew Nuts. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.