Chia Seeds Lemon Loaf
Dec 02,2019 05:41:10 PM
Love grows wild, and so do Chia Seeds. Perfect for star ingredient for a hot loaf of Lemon bread, and ideal for the upcoming winter weather. Lemony, moist and naturally sweet Whole Wheat Lemon Bread with an extra boost of nutrients from organic chia seeds you will be the talk of the town as the ‘LEMON LOAF BAKER!’
2/3 cup Superfood Lab Organic Coconut Flower sugar
8 large egg yolks
1 large whole egg
1 1/2 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest (from 2 lemons)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup cornstarch
Pinch of Superfood Lab Pink Himalayan Sea salt
(1/2 pound) Cold pressed Virgin Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Superfood Lab Organic Chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl mix, beat the coconut flower sugar with the egg yolks and whole egg until the mixture is fluffy, then beat in the lemon zest.
- Sift the flour, cornstarch and salt over the egg mixture then fold in.
- Beat in the coconut oil, then beat in the Chia seeds.
- Add batter to prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Mar 20,2021 11:11:02 PM
Jan 24,2021 05:49:16 PM
Dec 30,2020 04:33:11 AM
Oct 25,2020 10:24:13 PM
Sep 27,2020 07:06:52 PM