Cocoa Butter Cupcakes
Dec 02,2019 05:49:02 PM
Are you ready for a healthy way of baking your cupcakes? Do you believe there is such a method? Well, thanks to our Superfood Lab chefs- there is! Have a read through our recipe and feel free to add white chocolate nibs or dark chocolate nibs!
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Superfood Lab Pink Himalayan salt
- 4 ounces cocoa butter, melted and cooled until still warm but not scorching hot
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Agave Syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Chocolate Whipped Cream Ingredients
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Superfood Lab cocoa powder
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in cocoa butter until fully combined.
- Mix in eggs one at a time until fully combined.
- Mix in sugar and heavy whipping cream. The batter will be thick – more like cookie dough than typical cupcake batter.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 cupcake liners.
- Bake at 350 F for twenty minutes or until the cupcakes bounce back when touched lightly.
Chocolate Whipped Cream Instructions
- Whip the heavy whipping cream until it looks like whipped cream.
- Mix in the vanilla, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar until just combined.
- Spread or pipe on cooled cupcakes
Nov 14,2021 07:24:06 PM
Sep 27,2021 04:22:39 PM
Aug 31,2021 03:06:49 PM
Aug 01,2021 07:15:13 PM
Jul 26,2021 12:00:55 PM