Creamy Cashew Veggie Dip
Dec 02,2019 05:51:07 PM
It’s always so hard whipping up healthy snacks for your friends coming over on the weekends, usually people opt for chips and dip or greasy fried dishes. Now add this one to your recipe book without feeling even slightly guilty- our Superfood Lab Creamy Cashew Veggie Dip! Follow the recipe below and you should be hearing back the compliments of your cooking skills right away.
- 5 cup Superfood Lab Whole Cashews (Raw) (preferably soaked 2 to 4 hours)
- 5 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 Tsp chopped garlic
- Pinch of Superfood Lab Pink Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup water or as needed (Start with less and add for preferred texture and thickness)
- Place all ingredients into a blender & blend until it becomes a smooth paste.
Tip: it’s best to start at a low speed on the blender and then increase
- You will need to stop the blender every so often to scrape off the sides of the blender and repeat.
- Continue to add water to the paste while it is in the blender for desired consistency.
- Serve with carrots & celery
Jun 24,2020 04:39:55 PM
Jun 04,2020 03:22:47 AM
Apr 13,2020 09:16:15 PM
Apr 07,2020 05:45:12 PM
Mar 29,2020 03:20:02 AM