Goji Berry Muffins
Dec 02,2019 05:57:34 PM
No need to feel guilty when indulging with these delicious low fat muffins. They are rich in antioxidants, low-glycemic index, contains the essential minerals and nutrients. This will eliminate toxins, increase blood circulation, balance your pH levels and maintain a happy digestion all whilst tasting fantastically lip-smackingly good!
Ingredients to Make 12 Muffins
1 ¾ cups whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon Superfood Lab Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
½ teaspoon cashew milk
½ cup applesauce
½ cup Superfood Lab Organic Agave Syrup
2 tablespoons of melted Virgin Cold-pressed coconut oil
1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
1 ½ cup of Superfood Lab Premium Goji Berries
1 tablespoon of Superfood Lab Organic Coconut Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Lightly grease your 12 muffin cup with coconut oil
- In a large bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and Himalayan sea salt.
- In a slightly smaller bowl whisk the nut milk, applesauce, agave syrup, coconut oil and lemon zest.
- Combine and mix together the two bowls of ingredients.
- The mixture should be lumpy, as if you over mix them the muffin will become dense.
- Gently fold in the goji berries to the mixture.
- Evenly spoon in the mixture to the muffin cup tin
- Sprinkle each muffin with Organic coconut flower sugar.
- Bake for 25-30mins (or until the muffins are golden brown and the toothpick comes out clean after insertion in the middle of the muffin)
Let your deliciously healthy muffins cool for a few minutes before serving.
Nov 14,2021 07:24:06 PM
Sep 27,2021 04:22:39 PM
Aug 31,2021 03:06:49 PM
Aug 01,2021 07:15:13 PM
Jul 26,2021 12:00:55 PM