Dec 02,2019 05:59:41 PM
We love the aromatic hotstack of waffles on the weekend mornings! Why not opt for a healthy goldenberry waffle that cook up a storm in the kitchen! Perfect for any Sunday morning with a side of hot coffee.
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 1 cup Superfood Lab Organic Coconut Flower Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Superfood Lab Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or your milk of choice)
- 1 T maple syrup
- 1 T coconut oil (measure after melting)
- 1 cup Superfood Lab Organic Goldenberries
- Turn your waffle maker
- In one bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix the wet.
- Add wet to dry and mix just until combined.
- Fold in the berries.
- Cook the waffles according to your waffle maker’s instructions. You most likely need to grease the waffle maker before making each waffle.
- You can serve immediately or freeze for later.
These waffles should last a week in the fridge. You can also freeze them for longer storage. When storing, place a sheet of parchment in between each waffle so they don’t stick together. Enjoy!
Jan 05,2023 12:05:04 PM
Jan 05,2023 11:05:22 AM
Jan 04,2023 06:09:00 PM
Jan 04,2023 05:21:55 PM
Jan 04,2023 04:33:38 PM