Green Pesto Sauce
Dec 03,2019 09:39:47 AM
We love Pesto! Who doesn’t? Our Pesto sauce recipe can be served on a bed of protein, or mixed in with whole-wheat pasta or even as a dip! Healthy pesto recipes are a flavorful addition to your next meal. Pesto is an easy way to add flavor without tons of extra calories to your favorite pasta, vegetables or main meals.
- 2 scoops of Superfood Lab SuperGreen pH7.3
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/4 cup Superfood Lab Shelled Pine Nuts (Raw)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 5 Tbsp Olive oil
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- A tablespoon of Cilantro
- In a food processor, blend together your fresh basil leaves, nuts, garlic, lemon juice and spinach.
- Pour the oil slowly while the ingredients are in the food processor.
- Stir in the SuperGreen pH7.3 until the paste is well mixed.
- Add a tablespoon of fresh cilantro
- Add salt, pepper and chili flakes as desired.
Nov 14,2021 07:24:06 PM
Sep 27,2021 04:22:39 PM
Aug 31,2021 03:06:49 PM
Aug 01,2021 07:15:13 PM
Jul 26,2021 12:00:55 PM