Green Pesto Sauce
Dec 03,2019 09:39:47 AM
We love Pesto! Who doesn’t? Our Pesto sauce recipe can be served on a bed of protein, or mixed in with whole-wheat pasta or even as a dip! Healthy pesto recipes are a flavorful addition to your next meal. Pesto is an easy way to add flavor without tons of extra calories to your favorite pasta, vegetables or main meals.
- 2 scoops of Superfood Lab SuperGreen pH7.3
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/4 cup Superfood Lab Shelled Pine Nuts (Raw)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 5 Tbsp Olive oil
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- A tablespoon of Cilantro
- In a food processor, blend together your fresh basil leaves, nuts, garlic, lemon juice and spinach.
- Pour the oil slowly while the ingredients are in the food processor.
- Stir in the SuperGreen pH7.3 until the paste is well mixed.
- Add a tablespoon of fresh cilantro
- Add salt, pepper and chili flakes as desired.
Mar 20,2021 11:11:02 PM
Jan 24,2021 05:49:16 PM
Dec 30,2020 04:33:11 AM
Oct 25,2020 10:24:13 PM
Sep 27,2020 07:06:52 PM