Paloma with Pink Himalayan Salt
Dec 03,2019 09:44:02 AM
As summer is starting to gear up, it’s time to mix some magic with your cocktails! You’ll have enough of the pink himalayan salt mixture to make several drinks, so invite some friends over.
- 1/4 cup (1 oz./40 g) Superfood Lab Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 lime or grapefruit wedge
- 1 3/4 fl. oz. (50 ml) 100% agave tequila (if mocktail, strike this out)
- 3/4 fl. oz. (20 ml) St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 fl. oz. (15 ml) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 fl. oz. (15 ml) grapefruit soda, preferably Jarritos
- 1 thinly sliced grapefruit wheel
- Fill the tumbler with above ingredients and a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the tequila, elder flower liqueur, grapefruit juice and lime juice to the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into the tumbler and top with the grapefruit soda. Press the grapefruit wheel flat against the inside of the glass and side it halfway down the glass to garnish.
- Serve immediately!
Oct 25,2020 10:24:13 PM
Sep 27,2020 07:06:52 PM
Aug 31,2020 07:09:23 PM
Jun 24,2020 04:39:55 PM
Jun 04,2020 03:22:47 AM