Thai Chicken with Cashew Nuts
Dec 03,2019 10:05:35 AM
It’s hard to keep figuring out what to start creating for a family dinner every night, especially when you are bored of the same old thing! Let’s get exotic and add in some asian flavors with our special Superfood Lab Thai Chicken with Cashew Nuts! It’s simple, easy and doesn’t take more than 30 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 ounces raw Superfood Lab shelled cashew nuts
- 2 fresh hot chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/8 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 5 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Heat sesame oil in a wok, and add cashews. Once brown, transfer cashews to a bowl. Set aside.
- Add chile peppers to wok, and sir fry for 20 seconds. Stir in chicken, and season with pepper and salt to taste. Cook chicken until no longer pink. Stir in soy sauce, fish sauce, and sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in cashews and green onions, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Oct 25,2020 10:24:13 PM
Sep 27,2020 07:06:52 PM
Aug 31,2020 07:09:23 PM
Jun 24,2020 04:39:55 PM
Jun 04,2020 03:22:47 AM