- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Superfood Lab Pink Himalayan salt
- 4 ounces cocoa butter, melted and cooled until still warm but not scorching hot
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Agave Syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Chocolate Whipped Cream Ingredients
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Superfood Lab cocoa powder
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in cocoa butter until fully combined.
- Mix in eggs one at a time until fully combined.
- Mix in sugar and heavy whipping cream. The batter will be thick - more like cookie dough than typical cupcake batter.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 cupcake liners.
- Bake at 350 F for twenty minutes or until the cupcakes bounce back when touched lightly.
Chocolate Whipped Cream Instructions
- Whip the heavy whipping cream until it looks like whipped cream.
- Mix in the vanilla, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar until just combined.
- Spread or pipe on cooled cupcakes