- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 ounces raw Superfood Lab shelled cashew nuts
- 2 fresh hot chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/8 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 5 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Heat sesame oil in a wok, and add cashews. Once brown, transfer cashews to a bowl. Set aside.
- Add chile peppers to wok, and sir fry for 20 seconds. Stir in chicken, and season with pepper and salt to taste. Cook chicken until no longer pink. Stir in soy sauce, fish sauce, and sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in cashews and green onions, and stir fry for 2 minutes.