– 1 and a ½ cups of Superfood Lab Organic Tri-Color Quinoa (60g)
– 1/3 of a cup of Superfood Lab raw cacao(80g)
– 6 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
– 5 tablespoons of coconut oil
– 2 tablespoons almond butter (or another nut butter)
– small/bite-sized cupcake cases
- Place the coconut oil, cacao, maple syrup and almond butter into a saucepan and gently heat it for a few minutes until it’s totally smooth and melted. While this melts pour the quinoa into a mixing bowl.
- Once the mix has melted pour it over the quinoa pops and stir it all together, until all the quinoa pops have been covered in chocolate.
- Scoop the mix into small cupcake holders and place them in the freezer for twenty minutes, then serve and enjoy!