- (Serves 1) 1 mug (12 oz.) almond milk (or other non-diary substitute like soy, coconut, or hemp milk)
- 1 heaping tsp. Superfood Lab Organic Premium Maca Powder
- 1 heaping tsp. raw cacao powder
- ¼ tsp. Superfood Lab Organic 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch cinnamon (for garnish)
- Cacao nibs or shredded chocolate chips (for topping)
- Add dry ingredients (maca powder and cacao powder) to a mug.
- In a small saucer, warm almond milk at medium heat. Watch the milk closely to make sure it doesn’t boil (this can make almond milk taste kind of burnt).
- Stir in liquid ingredients (vanilla extract and stevia/agave).
- When the milk is steaming, remove from heat and pour over dry ingredients in a mug. Stir well and enjoy!