Paloma with Pink Himalayan Salt
Dec 03,2019 09:44:02 AM
As summer is starting to gear up, it’s time to mix some magic with your cocktails! You’ll have enough of the pink himalayan salt mixture to make several drinks, so invite some friends over.
- 1/4 cup (1 oz./40 g) Superfood Lab Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 lime or grapefruit wedge
- 1 3/4 fl. oz. (50 ml) 100% agave tequila (if mocktail, strike this out)
- 3/4 fl. oz. (20 ml) St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 fl. oz. (30 ml) fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 fl. oz. (15 ml) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 fl. oz. (15 ml) grapefruit soda, preferably Jarritos
- 1 thinly sliced grapefruit wheel
- Fill the tumbler with above ingredients and a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the tequila, elder flower liqueur, grapefruit juice and lime juice to the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain into the tumbler and top with the grapefruit soda. Press the grapefruit wheel flat against the inside of the glass and side it halfway down the glass to garnish.
- Serve immediately!
Mar 29,2020 03:20:02 AM
Mar 22,2020 10:30:37 PM
Mar 18,2020 04:26:32 PM
Feb 10,2020 10:38:54 AM
Jan 20,2020 03:36:30 PM