Delicious, chewy, sweet and full of essential minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
All in a days work for the Organic Dried White Mulberries these superberries come from the fertile plains of Turkey that provide carbs, protein, fiber, and enough recommended intake of vitamin C for a day.
Anytime you need a mix of sustainable carbs and energy-boosting sugar, go for our Organic Dried White Mulberries!
- Tree-ripened, hand-harvested, and sun-dried ensures ultimate vitality, freshness and nutrient quality
- Free of chemical pesticides, sulfur or heavy metals
- Sustainably farmed in traditional Turkish mulberry groves
Suggested Use: As snack and can be put in trail mixes, desserts, and a wide variety of recipes
Possible Health Benefits:
- Healthy snacks
- Improve lipid profile
- A quick vitamin C complement
- May control tumor migration
- May improve appearance of wrinkles
- May improve fatty liver
- Reduce pigmentation of skin
A low calorie snack providing 65kcal per 20g serve, 0.5g fat.
It is high in fibre content with 2.8g per serve equals to 2/3 cups of cooked vegetables, helping the absorption of LDL cholesterol.
Its vitamin C content is very high providing 26mg in only a 20g serve, equivalent to 35% of daily value.
It is also rich in anthocyanins, an antioxidant with free radical scavenging properties and giving the plant its bright color.
Contains betulinic acid that inhibits melanin biosynthesis, which is responsible for pigmentation of skin