Treat your body and tastebuds with Shelled Pumpkin Seeds. They have a chewy texture with a lightly sweet, nutty flavor. These super seeds are concentrated sources of many health-benefiting vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and all essential amino acids.
- Contains a variety of vitamins, minerals and amino acids with noble health benefits
- Helping with weight loss program by breaking down fatty issues and regulating lipid metabolism
- Dried at low temperatures ensures the nutrients are protected
Suggested Use: As snack or use in salads and dressings. Can also be boiled or baked in any recipes.
Possible Health Benefits:
- Boost immunity
- Speed up wound recovery
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Protect heart health
- Reduce fatigue
- Menopause relief
- Reducing risk of breast and ovarian cancer
It is very high in zinc with 2mg per tablespoon, which is the amount of 1 ounce of meat, good for body immunity
It is rich in magnesium, containing 107mg magnesium per tablespoon. Magnesium is a well-known mineral recommend in the Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension.
It is high in iron supplying 3mg per tablespoon, 4 times higher than the amount in 1 ounce of red meat. Absorption is best when consumed with a vitamin C rich fruits.
It contains an antioxidant called lignans and vitamin E, both work together to scavenge free radicals, preventing them from damaging body cells.