Raw Maca Cacao Hot Cocoa
Dec 03,2019 09:55:19 AM
Have you tried adding raw maca powder to your hot chocolate—another superfood wonder. They always say not to drink your calories, but there’s nothing wrong with drinking your antioxidants! The Raw Maca Cacao Hot Chocolate is rich without being too sweet (or processed) and may just be the manifestation of every vegan’s chocolicious fantasies!
- (Serves 1) 1 mug (12 oz.) almond milk (or other non-diary substitute like soy, coconut, or hemp milk)
- 1 heaping tsp. Superfood Lab Organic Premium Maca Powder
- 1 heaping tsp. raw cacao powder
- ¼ tsp. Superfood Lab Organic 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 pinch cinnamon (for garnish)
- Cacao nibs or shredded chocolate chips (for topping)
- Add dry ingredients (maca powder and cacao powder) to a mug.
- In a small saucer, warm almond milk at medium heat. Watch the milk closely to make sure it doesn’t boil (this can make almond milk taste kind of burnt).
- Stir in liquid ingredients (vanilla extract and stevia/agave).
- When the milk is steaming, remove from heat and pour over dry ingredients in a mug. Stir well and enjoy!
Mar 29,2020 03:20:02 AM
Mar 22,2020 10:30:37 PM
Mar 18,2020 04:26:32 PM
Feb 10,2020 10:38:54 AM
Jan 20,2020 03:36:30 PM