Why does the human body need to regulate acid-base balance?
The human body needs alkalinity to help neutralize acidic substances inside the body, so that the pH value of blood and other body fluids can be maintained within a normal range, thereby protecting cells and organs from damage.
What are the effects of an imbalanced acid-base level in the body?
- It can lead to fatigue and a feeling of weakness.
- It can affect the body's immune system and bone health.
- It can increase the risk of diseases such as diabetes and heart disease.
- It can cause muscle pain and inflammation.
- It can put a strain on the kidneys and liver, affecting their function.
What lifestyle habits can cause high acidity in the body?
Imbalanced diet: consuming too much acidic foods such as red meat, sweets, coffee, tea, and alcohol, increases the body's acid load, leading to high acidity.
Lack of exercise: A lack of exercise may lead to poor metabolism, which increases the body's acid load.
Excessive stress: Long-term stress and anxiety can cause the body to produce too much stress hormones, leading to an increase in the body's acid load.
Tobacco and alcohol: Harmful substances such as tobacco and alcohol can affect the body's metabolism and excretory function, leading to an increase in the body's acid load.
Medications: Some medications may affect the body's acid-base balance, such as certain steroids and diuretics.
A daily dose of SuperGREEN can help regulate the acid-base balance in your body,
It is especially suitable for busy urbanites as it quickly balances the acidity of various body fluids, provides nutrition, and can also change the acidic body constitution.
- Able to replace the intake of alkaline foods such as vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds.
- Exclusive patented alkaline formula of 28 powerful ingredients that maintain the body's pH level at around 7.3.
- Coral calcium with 70 trace mineral elements (weakly alkaline pH 8.6) including magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium, and molybdenum.
- SuperGreen pH7.3TM has a PRAL value of -137.65, which effectively promotes comprehensive cell repair.
- One cup equals 34 times the alkalinity of broccoli and contains calcium equivalent to two cups of milk.
- Can reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and cancer.
- Superfood kale is high in fiber and vitamins, helping to eliminate excess acid in the body.
Maintaining a pH level of 7.3 is an important factor in maintaining a healthy body. It can help improve acid-base balance, promote overall health, and increase energy levels, which may help prevent diseases and improve quality of life.